June 13, 2010
The Start of Something New
As of September 9, 2009 my view of normal was completely turned upside down. Now I am just trying to do what I can to replant my feet and establish any form of normalcy that I can. My new journey has already taken me places I would have never imagined. Recently I feel as if my life is like a roller coaster...keep your feet and arms in the ride at all times and try to endure the ride! Some days the ride goes too fast and I would do anything to be able to stop it. Other days I immerse myself in the beauty of the rainbow that always appears after the rain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't know anyone who has been able to pick up the pieces of a shattered dream and make something new such as you have. I imagine how you could have pulled the covers over your head and given up. Insead you've gotten on that roller coaster with your head held high. You kept your hands and feet in and a smile on your face. The wind has ruffled your hair and cuased a tear or two but you've always gotten back on the ride for what ever it had to offer. I appreciate your lioness heart. I appreciate your willingness to fight for the illusive normalcy. I hope your blog brings comfort and peace as your share and confide your core feelings. Remember you're loved! Mom
Beautiful Krystal. You are an incredible woman, and it is a blessing to know you. You have and will touch many lives.
Hello Krystal, Your blog template is very cute
Post a Comment